[Gnumed-devel] Re: [OT] Sharing dedicated server (Was: public gnumed se

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: [OT] Sharing dedicated server (Was: public gnumed server)
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 13:53:14 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 2 Apr 2003, Horst Herb wrote:

> On Wed, 2 Apr 2003 21:10, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > I just remember the idea that I wanted to share a dedicated server with
> > some interested people.  1&1 has some root server for 49,- Euro / month.
> > I would be willing to take over 10,- Euro another Debian developer 20,-
> > to host some private Domains, E-Mail-Server, etc.  If someone would like
> > to join we could think the matter over again.
> Is this a Debian based system?
Suse 8.1 with Debian recovery ( ;-) ).  There is a 1&1-Suse-To-Debian HOWTO
anywhere on the net and Michael 'Grisu' Bramer (CC:) volunteered to do this
necessary :) work.

> What disk space, RAM, bandwidth allocation?
> What monthly transfer allowance?

> I would be interested and chip in another ECU 10-20
Grisu - what do you think about this?

Kind regards

Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
John F. Kennedy