Re: [Gnumed-devel] GnuMed & Mandrake Linux 9.1 :O)

From: Dr Jean Philippe LIOT
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GnuMed & Mandrake Linux 9.1 :O)
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 18:11:49 +0200

Karsten Hilbert wrote:
Exzellent ! The infrastructure to do this is already in place
(client/locale/). German translations work for me here. A
guide on how to do this is in the Developers' Manual Chapter 3.

I will help you. Be sure ;)

Vive la France !

hi

I have made a first french translation. It need to be tested.
Actually, i have not be able to run GnuMed.
I will update the cvs tree and try another time to create my gnumed database.

Jean-Philippe