[Gnumed-devel] Re: Gnumed with Debian sid

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Gnumed with Debian sid
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 09:45:48 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 4 Apr 2003, David Guest wrote:

> This would supplement Andreas' and Karsten's efforts.
While it surely would supplement I would recommend to spend not
to much work into it.  Once the GnuMed packages will be ready the
HOWTO will not be needed anymore - at least this is the sense of
the packages.

But some hints in raw text for the time beeing would be great.
As I sasi: GnuMed packages are high on top of my agenda.  Just
let me finish the Debian-Med paper which will take about two
weeks and I will spend again my time on packaging.

> Keeping up to date with gnumed is not too bad if you follow the list but
> starting from scratch is quite daunting as you have described. A HowTo
> would be great, Robert.
This would be of realy great value and I would recommend to concentrate
more on this document because it will not become outdated in the near
future.

Kind regards and thanks for your work

         Andreas.

--
Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
John F. Kennedy