Re: [Gnumed-devel] 9. Re: not loading (Karsten Hilbert)

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] 9. Re: not loading (Karsten Hilbert)
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 11:05:04 +0200

> and added business to my PYTHONPATH and that worked.
That should not even be necessary since gnumed.__main__() adds
it to the search path.

> I'm not sure if I added code earlier to put the AllergyPanel (and
> the other patient panels) into the widgets list
You did add a call to set_widget_reference() as far as I can
see.

> Are the patient widgets supposed to be in the GuiBroker['widgets'] list?
Yes.

As your log comes from a version with handlers I can only
guess as to the cause: Since I cannot see where it loads any
of the Clinical Tab plugins I assume that gmGP_Allergies isn't
loaded when the App Init signal comes. The handlers however,
seem to have been created earlier, when the Allergies modules
WAS loaded. Hence the KeyError. There may also be other
differences between your version and the one in CVS of which I
cannot be aware.