Re: [Gnumed-devel] BMICalc Segmentation Fault/ Calc Works (Partially)/

From: richard terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] BMICalc Segmentation Fault/ Calc Works (Partially)/ Access to RPM
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 16:36:08 +1000

Dosn't segment on mine. Just downloaded the cvs 2 minutes ago. Calculator
works.

Note:no validation on number imput
can you link code to puts to clear the box.
The way the thing is meant to work is as follows. You should be able to set
the gauge to the correct spot in the line under - but I think at the moment
the proportions are not correct.

Also I would enable the enter key/tab key. You will have to set the tab order
for this.

REgards

Richard