Re: [Gnumed-devel] Problems installing gnumed

From: Horst Herb
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Problems installing gnumed
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 09:08:50 +1000

On Tue, 3 Jun 2003 09:10, Roberto Mello wrote:
> How many people we have working actively on the project? Do we know how
> many doctors we have giving input?

So far more than 200 doctors have given their input and done something or
other for gnumed.

From memory, currently we have Karsten Hilbert (DE), Ian Haywood (AU), Hilmar
berger (DE), Syan Tan (AU), Richard Terry (AU), Michael Bonert (CA), David
Guest (AU), Tony Lembke (AU), Jean-Phillipe Liot (FR), Andreas Tille (DE), me
(AU) and hopefully you  actively contributing - but we can reactivate a lot
more once a core version becomes functional. (list in no particular order,
and I might have forgotten a couple)

We have volunteers for translation into Norwegian, Japanese, Italian, Spanish,
Dutch, German, French and Bulgarian so far - they are waiting in the starting
holes for a version stable enough to translate.

Horst