Re: [Gnumed-devel] single box SOAP

From: Ian Haywood
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] single box SOAP
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 20:29:03 +1000

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 10:49:07 +0200
Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> wrote:

> You mean on the right-hand side ? (I assume you are referring
Er, yes. I have been threatened with head MRI in the past for doing this.....

> Well, no. If you leave "Richard space" you leave
> "Richard space". It's as simple as that. If one doesn't want
> to see other bottom-row tabs one does not load them.

Perhaps we need a more customisable design, so the right hand
column can be there for all tabs, if desired (but IMHO this
can be deferred to post-1.0)

> If I understand Richard correctly his "scratch pad" *is not*
> intended for regular clinical narrative but rather for little
> reminders to Self ! That's what the static demo text suggests,
> too.

Point taken. However, I still think this widget should be somewhere in
"Richard space", as opposed to an extra tab, as it is clearly patient
related. (In fact, clinical notes is the only substantial thing missing
from Richard's tab, it would be good to complete it in this way)

Ian