[Gnumed-devel] bootstrap auditing

From: Hilmar Berger
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] bootstrap auditing
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 14:48:25 +0200 (CEST)

Karsten,

I would like to have some option to switch of audit trail creation when
bootstrapping 'foreign' (e.g. AMIS) databases. Either an option 'audit
enabled' that you can set to '0' (done that on my box, can check it in if
you like) or switching off audit trail creation if all audit parameters
are left empty. Right now the bootstrap script exits with an error message
when trying to enable auditing on such a database.
BTW, even for the core DB audit creation crashes. Logs attached.

Hilmar