Re: [Gnumed-devel] Introduction(s)

From: John Mackenzie
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Introduction(s)
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 17:35:50 +1000

> I am not asking Australian developers to write code for Mexico
> or Germany but I ask software architects to design in hooks and
> provisions for us Germans to attach our needs to. This has
> worked quite well until now. I hope it stays that way.

Certainly this is the aim.

To begin, we hope to make contact with Ian Haywood soon,
so that he can bring us up to speed with drugref.org, and get
things heading in the right direction.

Also, I'm not sure yet whether David and Alan will be able to
attend the gnumed meeting on August 8 in Sydney, but
hopefully they can get there.

Regards,

John Mac