[Gnumed-devel] First sample of gui function docs

From: richard terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] First sample of gui function docs
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 21:35:54 +1000

Attatched is a (apologies) .doc file

This is sample docs for the demographic summary section, the simplest gui of
the whole program. It contains a screen dump.

Reason for the .doc file is that the pictures contained show up better in
msword than open office where you can't read the writing in the pictures.

Mmmmm, so much for open source.

Anyway, could people comment on this format and let me know if it is adequate
for the purpose it must be used for.

If so, I'll continue.

If not, I'll try again.

This whole thing is going to take many many hours so if feed back is ok, I'll
try and average one section a night, so should get a fair bit done in a few
weeks.

Regards

Richard