Re: [Gnumed-devel] Horst think again - gui comments

From: Horst Herb
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Horst think again - gui comments
Date: 15 Aug 2003 16:39:18 +1000

On Fri, 2003-08-15 at 16:05, richard terry wrote:

> Please go back and look at the png and read the posting again and think about
> what I've said there and here
>
> THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HARD CODING OF FONT address@hidden

I am afraid it has. If you set your preferences (window manager theme)
I'd expect that your list line spacing will get adjusted as well.
If however you hard code your font sizes, this line spacing might not
get recalculated (since you may or may not display icons along with the
text etc., things the list widget cannot know at the time you change the
font size for a single list item)

Horst