Re: [Gnumed-devel] Family History Documentation Done

From: Elizabeth Dodd
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Family History Documentation Done
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 15:33:40 +1000

> current:
> http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/gnumed-devel/
Accessed these, couldn't find it either by reading the mail or by doing a
search;
> prior:
> http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum=gnumed-devel
I can't access these as sourceforge doesn't recognise me as a developer with
gnumed
> Doing a search on Google (or Google Groups) always helps, too.

Success here but I find I'm also a poet and professor of English (those who
know me would wonder)

--
If you're not careful, you're going to catch something.