Re: [Gnumed-devel] re: installation (Mandrake 9.1, setup.py, RPM package

From: Michael Bonert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] re: installation (Mandrake 9.1, setup.py, RPM package)
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 14:05:38 -0500 (EST)

AFAIK the changes required to make things work in mdk 9.1 are in the
install guide I wrote a while back.  I haven't installed anything
lately--so I'm not sure we are talking about the same thing.  In any case,
the guide does discuss a problem with 'setup.py'...
http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/*checkout*/gnumed/gnumed/gnumed/client/doc/user-manual/mandrake.html

Also, I dug a wee bit in the archives and found this:
http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/gnumed-devel/2003-07/msg00000.html

If I'm not mistaken the RPM I built deals with the problem.  I still have
that RPM if you want it.  Further, I've noticed there is a newer version
of pyPgSQL now floating about; it seems that my effort inspired the folks
at Mandrake to release an RPM for python 2.4 :-)
http://rpmfind.net/linux/RPM/mandrake/9.2/contrib/i586/pyPgSQL-2.4-1mdk.i586.html

Take Care,
Michael