[Gnumed-devel] Installation

From: Salvatore Enrico Indiogine
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Installation
Date: 07 Jan 2004 11:32:02 -0600

Dear Gnumed friends,

I checked out gnumed from cvs today and now have a directory called
gnumed/ with all sorts of files and directories in it.

Where can I find some information on how to install it?

What is the Linux distribution where the installation would work best?

I am running RHL 9 but have also access to SUSE 9.0 or Fedora 1.

Once I am able to install gnumed, I would like to start contributing to
the project.

Thanks in advance,

Salvatore Enrico Indiogine

Email sent from a Linux PC

Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against
absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the
sport of every wind.

Thomas Jefferson, 1822