[Gnumed-devel] Websites

From: Ian Haywood
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Websites
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 16:39:11 -0500

Dear All,

Just a quick note about websites.
My understanding of the consensus was that is now the
Tony Lemke is maintainer, he is happy to give  passwords to anyone to
access in a wiki-like fashion.
the documents previously held on are still there, links
to them are available in the "development" section of the website, plus
i have added an 'architecture" document, I plan to add some more, please
read and comment.

Currently I am holiday in New Zealand, will be back 30/1/04