[Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed website

From: James Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed website
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 08:00:18 -0800

Can someone who may already know how (and who may already have the necessary write permissions) help we with some of the proposed changes to the savannah site?

I am using Mac OS X (10.3.2) but AFAIK have not used OpenSSH and am not sure how to activate/operate it, nor setting up and using a "key". I'd be willing to start figuring this out --- there's a hint at http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php? story=20031211122913895&query=openssh

and more info at:
http://sial.org/howto/openssh/publickey-auth/

it's new territory for me!