[Gnumed-devel] GNUMed Weekly News

From: Roberto Mello
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] GNUMed Weekly News
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 11:40:22 -0700

Has anyone started or thought about starting a GNUMed Weekly News to
highlight what has hapenned in development and other related news? I think
that would help the developmen and user community, and the project as a
whole.

I think bi-weekly would be enough for now. People would forward news to
the newsletter maintainer (I'm volunteering to be it if there's no one
else doing it already) and he'd compile them.

Thoughts?

-Roberto

--
+----|        Roberto Mello   -    http://www.brasileiro.net/  |------+
+       Computer Science Graduate Student, Utah State University      +