Re: [Gnumed-devel] vaccinations widget, once more

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] vaccinations widget, once more
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 23:40:25 +0100

> I was able to pull up the vaccine list finally, even the * wildcard works!
Good. Injection site and progress note should work, too.

I perfectly appreciate the beauty of fully polished
auto-completion and context dependant auto-tabbing. I don't
need to see it in action to believe it. It is, however, work
that needs to be postponed to post-1.0. Unless someone else
steps up and actually does any work.

> What doesn't happen yet:
This is mighty strange as it DOES happen on my machine.

> a) Clicking the ok Button does not drop the data into the lists
It DOES ! Entering a new vaccination and clicking OK adds an
entry to the "given vaccinations" list (middle right) and
possibly adds an indication to the "vaccinated indications"
list (middle left). I just checked. Of course, adding another
vaccination for a previously vaccinated indication won't
change the left hand list. Also, after clicking OK the right
hand list is empty since no indication has been selected in
the left hand list.

The bottom list of missing shots is now updated also courtesy
of it finally being accurate (well).

> b) Clicking the ok button should clear the editing area
Fixed.

> c) Note that the clear button does clear the vaccine and the serial number
> text boxes, but not the date or the site injected text boxes.
That's intentional !?!

We might tie the default site-injected to the *most* commonly
recorded injection site, though. It's hardcoded right now, I
believe.