Re: [Gnumed-devel] Web Site

From: Ian Haywood
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Web Site
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 08:29:07 +1100

On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 09:36:45 -0500
David Grant <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hey Tony,
>
> I really like the new colours, a big improvement, and it kind of goes
> with the green in the logo which is good.
I agree, looks great.

 My only nitpick is the FAQs: the text appears as one huge paragraph, although
its formatted properly when you click on
"More..." This text is the summary, just far too long, is there any way to
shorten it?

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 08:44:30 -0600 (CST)
"Luis Rey Lara" <address@hidden> wrote:
> Please!, can you tell me where can i download gnumed in tar.gz???, because
> i have problems with my admin-internet and can't download genumed in cvs.

http://gnumed.net/~ihaywood/gnumed-0.0.tar.gz

Note the version number.

We do have "official" download space on ftp.gnu.org, however as this is
mirrored and packaged all over the place,
our code is not ready for this.

Ian

PGP public key E750652E at wwwkeys.pgp.net
9BF0 67B7 F84F F7EE 0C42  C063 28FC BC52 E750 652E