Re: [Gnumed-devel] I seem to be blacklisted, currently

From: David Grant
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] I seem to be blacklisted, currently
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 09:17:16 -0500

If you look at the message source, all messages seem to have a 4 day delay. At least for me they do. BTW, I am sending this on March 11th, 2004. Let's see when you guys get this via the list and direct.

David

Jim Busser wrote:

I worried the same immediately after changing from digest mode to non-digest mode a few days ago. Looking at the archive though (which has entries as recent as March 7th), there seemed to have been no postings Feb 27, 28 or March 1, and there have since seemed to be only about 4 per day. Could it just be that people are busy?