[Gnumed-devel] es.po translation

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] es.po translation
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 19:53:41 +0000

Richard: I am still having massive trouble with my mail.
Others do, too. Can you please forward ? Thanks.

Carlos,

you can send the es translation to me. I'll check it in.

What healthcare setting do you work in ? Hospital, clinic,
other ?  What are your areas of interest in medicine ? What
functionality would you like to see in GnuMed ? Are there any
particular needs you want to cover with GnuMed in your current
medical practice ?

One thing that you might work on is ASCII export of the
clinical record. I would write some code that takes a list of
patient IDs (or None for all patients) and writes the clinical
data to a text file. The range of data should be contrainable
by start and end times. If there's only one patient ID it
should also be constrainable by health issue, episode, and
encounter. Something similar is in gmEMRTextDump.py already
but it needs to be broadened to include issue, episode and
encounter data.

The resulting code should be callable standalone so we can
just export a range of patients and from within GnuMed so that
we can export the active patient.

This is one of the things I'd like to see in a 0.1 release.