[Gnumed-devel] CVS monitor broken - status?

From: Jim Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] CVS monitor broken - status?
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 23:33:41 -0800

In looking over the gnumed.org site I clicked (within News) the link to CVS monitor http://cvsmonitor.gnumed.org/ and to my surprise at least got a connection and a web page drawing however what is there looks like a stub identifying it as CVS Monitor 0.6.2 however if one goes on to click a link on that page http://ali.as/devel/cvsmonitor/ there is recent news posted march 10 that 0.6.3 stable is available.

I tried to search Savannah for any status information but could find nothing concerning either the original broken status nor any expected fixes or plan to update CVS Monitor. Is CVS Monitor - a resource that is installed by the Savannah maintainers for site-wide use, in which case
-- does anyone have contact so as to put the question, or
- is it a package that must be installed by individual projects such as GNUMed in which case
-- is it something worth someone doing

Also, is it post-0.1 alpha in usefulness? I can add the answer to the roadmap.