Re: [Gnumed-devel] ASCII record exporter (Carlo/David)

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] ASCII record exporter (Carlo/David)
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 18:55:39 -0700

On Apr 8, 2004, at 4:26 AM, Elizabeth Dodd wrote:
Indication | vaccine brand name | vaccine batch number
is used by my current software. It also keeps stock of our vaccines by
counting down what we have left.

Yudhvir and I are contemplating issues to do with inventory support for gnumed. Would you be able to dig out the field structure of whatever table is being used by your software for the vaccines, and is the table (or other parts of the software) used to track other inventory?