Re: [Gnumed-devel] hherb.com down? (was: test - new smtp server)

From: Horst Herb
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] hherb.com down? (was: test - new smtp server)
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 16:05:53 +1000

On Wed, 12 May 2004 03:03, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> For the record:
>
> For me and apparently at least two other people hherb.com has
> been unavailable at the DNS level for about a week.
>
> It would be helpful if Horst spake up and clarified what's
> going on - if he knows. Also, news on whether hherb.com is
> virtual, on dynamic IP or static (and which) would be helpful
> to track down what is wrong.

I still was able to access it some days ago (2?)
Now it is unavailable to me too.
The DNS servers are all accessible, and according to "whois" nothing has
changed re DNS entries.
I have lodged a complaint with the hosting data centre (Hetzner) and only
received and automated response from them, which is uncommon - they always
responded to my request within hours if not minutes before.

I have no idea what is going on. I will keep trying contacting Hetzner

Horst