[Gnumed-devel] Re: (Another) Install of GnuMed (this time on Debian "Sar

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: (Another) Install of GnuMed (this time on Debian "Sarge")
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 18:14:15 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004, Alessandro Amici wrote:

> >    ~> wget http://people.debian.org/~tille/packages/gnumed/debian/rules
> >    ~> make -f rules get-orig-source
>
> i'm new to gnumed, but i followed exactly the instructions above and the make
> command fails due to the rules file having no "get-orig-source" target.
Ahh, thanks for this bug report - you seem to be the first one who
actually tries this.  I forgot to rsync my packaging directory.  Please
try again an report further problems.  (Please be a little bit patient
because I'm only randomly read my mails over the weekend.)

Keen on any further reports

          Andreas.