Re: [Gnumed-devel] Epydoc

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Epydoc
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 14:35:34 +0200

On Sunday 20 June 2004 09:41, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:
> On Sunday 20 June 2004 09:18, Ian Haywood wrote:
> > I have run Epydoc on the gnumed sources.
> >
> > The results are at http://gnumed.net/~ihaywood/epydoc/index.html, please
> > have a look. I have had to commit some changes as epydoc is more strict
> > than Python itself (?)
>
> I tried (and failed) with happydoc a few times. Could you please tell me
> which switches you used.
>
> It show us nicely that we need to prep up in-code documentation because
> that will even raise the value of epydoc's output.
>
> > Can we get this running on hherb.com via cron, say once a week?
>
> Yes. Great. You seem to be reading my mind.
>
> > Ian
BTW. I noticed that a lot of functions don't get picked up by epydoc. I would
assume this is due to the coding style. Could someone please take a look and
tell me what excactly needs to be done for epydoc to pick up and document the
functions. Often epydoc documents just the classes and variables.

gmPG is nicely documented while gmShowLab is not. Any help is appreciated.

--
Sebastian Hilbert
Leipzig / Germany