[Gnumed-devel] plugin problem

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] plugin problem
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 21:53:08 +0200

Hi !

as you may have noticed we are trying to get the mac port to work.
I advised Dominique to just load a few plugins. Hopefully this works.

There is however a strange problem. When I tell Gnumed to load just one single
gui plugin it displays the sinle plugin but this plugins fails to do whatever
it is supposed to.

try this:
set [workplace]
name = justconfig

it will displax two plugin and the configregistry works.

set
set [workplace]
name = justconfig2

it will display the configregistry but it will not work

try
set [workplace]
name = testplugin

Gnumed will come up with xdtviewer loaded but the viewer does not work.
normally it will open a select file dialog.

Please whoever coded the plugin framework help fixing this.

--
Sebastian Hilbert
Leipzig / Germany