[Gnumed-devel] user depiction (was: Ian's SOAP widget - RFE/AOE)

From: Jim Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] user depiction (was: Ian's SOAP widget - RFE/AOE)
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 11:54:45 -0700

On Jul 8, 2004, at 5:03 PM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
    (probably we would agree we do not want the desk staff inputting
into SOAP)
Doesn't *really* matter as a) it'd be in another soap row
linked to our episode/encounter b) it'd be attributed
technically to the desk staff user identity.

When trying to retrace one's steps mentally when reviewing a patient's record, the above reminds me that some of the information will have been input by someone else in the practice.

Visual clues to this will be important in the eventual GUI. Helpful would be a way to note this "compactly". Is there envisioned a compact way in the data structure, to capture and depict which users had entered information (maybe using unique initials?). Maybe also some way to depict records not entered by individual users (I am not sure if this happens, but something could down the road be an "automatic" entry, or maybe a record imported from a different installation of gnumed?)