[Gnumed-devel] doctor needed

From: Horst Herb
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] doctor needed
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 11:00:38 +1000

I am getting increasingly frustrated by my often extreme work load, and not
having any time for other interests like gnumed. I urgently need another
doctor to join my practice in beautiful Dorrigo, northern NSW, Australia.

Within a week we should get the "Area of need" status which will allow
non-Australian doctors to fill the position - so if you know anybody who
would like to work in Australia and has good general skills incl. emergency
skills, please let me know.

Position is advertised detailed at
http://www.nswrdn.com.au/site/index.cfm?module=RDNVACANCIES&pagemode=indiv&page_id=3354&type=

Location information at http://www.dorrigo.com