Re: [Gnumed-devel] Busy Cursor Thanks + Q re missing GUI elements

From: Richard Terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Busy Cursor Thanks + Q re missing GUI elements
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 08:10:59 +1000

Hey, that's really cool, works well. Thanks heaps.

Question.

I'm in the process of doing the icons for the gmDemographics toolbar.

1) all sections will probably need a print/save button. Do you think we should
have these permanantly on a 'mini' tool bar next to whatever the other tool
bar is when it is loaded in - or unique to the toolbar imported (probably my
choice).

2)Note that when gnumed boots up that the clinical sections such as
vaccinations/allergies now have own tabs on the bottom, wheras design wise
they shouldn't appear until the clinical tab is clicked on, and then be
linked to buttons on the top tool bar, not tabs on the bottom.

3)Also the tabbed lists and scratch pad and reminders/recalls panel has
disappeared.

4)Also currently the only way to get access to the patients tab is AFTER one
loads a patient. We need to think up some way to access this any time. Has
there been any debate about a completely stand alone 'Office' component to
gnuMed, which would contain things like patient demographics/billing/recall
maintenance etc etc.

Any comments/advice etc

Richard