Re: [Gnumed-devel] wxpython 2.5 - How to install

From: Richard Terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] wxpython 2.5 - How to install
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 08:30:35 +1000

I wonder if you can give me a blow by blow description of upgrading to 2.5.

I've failed on a number of occasions.

My favorite disto is ARCH linux - and I've tried build from source
unsuccessfully.

I've put back in m debian (Libranet) hard drive (2.4 kernel) so at least I can
use gnuMed (egenix had problems on arch), but I'm totally unfamiliar with
debian including all the apt-get files sources.list, and am unsure how to
modify things .

Horst says 'grab it from 'experimental'. After some frustrating searches I
couldn't figure out  how to do that.

Any help appreciated. I want to try alternate screen designs with wxListbook
control

Exams finished???

Regards

Ricahrd