Re: [Gnumed-devel] trivial pursuit with loinc

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] trivial pursuit with loinc
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 08:35:39 -0700

At 7:21 AM +1000 10/10/04, Tim Churches wrote:
 > Quoting Ian Haywood <address@hidden>:

 > It has to be compatible with the GNU GPL or, we need *written*
 > permission from the copyright holder. Currently ICD-10 is the only one
 > > that fits this definition.

ICD-10 seems to fits the description of *needing* written permission from the copyright holder, did you think otherwise and am I wrong?

At the following link there is no recognition of free/open source software - maybe a licensing fee will apply?

http://www.nhsia.nhs.uk/clinicalcoding/pages/licensing.asp#icd10