Re: [Gnumed-devel] PNG's mutli-tab SOAP's_RT

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] PNG's mutli-tab SOAP's_RT
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 20:45:02 +0100

The funniest thing is that even before we (Carlos and me)
opted for the multi sash approach we briefly mentioned the
possibility to do just what you suggest here (using a
problem-tabbed notebook for the soap widget). I never thought
you'd like that which was one of my reasons for choosing
multisash over notebook.

I'd suggest getting the multisash approach to work as a proof
of concept and then writing another soap plugin page that
simply substitutes the notebook for the multisash. Once both
work it could be made configurable for the user which one
(notebook or multisash) is wanted. I like both approaches.