Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: hherb.com and more under fire

From: David Grant
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: hherb.com and more under fire
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 00:14:26 -0800

Andreas Tille wrote:

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004, David Grant wrote:

Look for a directory, (most likely called twiki), I have no idea where it would be in a debian system.

Well, Horst stated that not the Debian packaged version was in use at hherb.com.

Yeah, I know he installed from tarball but most people install it to a twiki directory somewhere, whether in /home, /var, or whatever... And that is what the installation manual says as an example.

--
David J. Grant
http://www.davidgrant.ca:81