Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: reborn

From: David Grant
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: reborn
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 00:18:09 -0800

Andreas Tille wrote:

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004, David Grant wrote:

The latest twiki has the hole patched. There are patches for all old version

Could you be so kind and verify, whether this is the same bug as it is
reported at

If yes, I'd go for increasing the bug severity from important to critical
because this should be fixed as soon as possible (even if I don't know
the reason why this package is builded from such a very old version, but
this is not my field of investigation).

That is unrelated, and not something I would consider a bug. In other words, I agree with some of the replies to that bug report.

David J. Grant