Re: [Gnumed-devel] Time for a major re-think in 2005 - opinions please.

From: Tony Lembke
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Time for a major re-think in 2005 - opinions please.
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 18:08:19 +1100

What happend to the plans to refurbish gnumed.org?
Few people *worked* on them. No one followed through.

With regard to gnumed.org, we are more than willing to receive news or articles or docs to put up. The site is actually dynamically-generated in a wiki-like manner and if anyone wants a password and instructions I am happy to send it to them.
What we really need, however, are articles / news / FAQs etc to post,.

Although I read the mailing list (most of the time), I find it hard to pick out 'news' to place on the site.
If anyone has any, please let me (or Jim) know.
Personally, i don't believe that a refurbishment of the site is needed, and certainly energies would be better spent progressing Gnumed itself.
Thanks,
Tony Lembke