Re: [Gnumed-devel] wiki

From: David Grant
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] wiki
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 18:00:51 -0800

E Dodd wrote:

On Sunday 16 January 2005 10:13, E Dodd wrote:
On Saturday 15 January 2005 19:08, David Grant wrote:
Ok, looks like the twiki is up and running, now time to do some more
important work!

I've started entering the 'tests' groupings; mostly groups of pathology
tests I use regularly. I've spent about an hour trying to get the
formatting OK but the system doesn't like WikiWords  eg HbA1c and puts a
question mark there to tell me its misspelled.
I have made nil progress in categorising these tests with international
nomenclature or coding. On a Wiki we can at least get started without
waiting forever for this to happen.
Liz
http://salaam.homeunix.com/twiki/bin/view/Main/PathologyTests
I couldn't work out how to make a new topic, so I stole LondonOffice.

Hmm, I think I see what you did. You moved LondonOffice to PathologyTests. That caused Pathology Tests to be created in the "Main" web where the LondonOffice page was located. I've created PathologyTests in the Gnumed web, and I copied the pathology stuff over to it. Here's how I created a new page:

1) I went to http://salaam.homeunix.com/twiki/bin/view/Gnumed/WebHome and I edited the page. I added [[Other]], then saved. The Other page doesn't exist so it has a little question mark next to other. Clicking on the question mark creates a new page called Other. 2) I created Other, and added [[Pathology Tests]]. I clicked on that question mark, and it created a new page called "Pathology Tests."
3) I copied your data into there

Now I'm going to get rid of the old one in the Main web. The new Pathology Tests is in the Gnumed web, you can navigate to it by going to "Other" on the Gnumed wiki home page:

http://salaam.homeunix.com/twiki/bin/view/Gnumed/WebHome

--
David J. Grant
http://www.davidgrant.ca:81