[Gnumed-devel] Re: What Can I Actually DO With Gnumed Today?

From: J Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: What Can I Actually DO With Gnumed Today?
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 09:34:22 -0800

Here is the text of the question I sent only to Karsten, but which he replied to the list:
"insert/edit not possible".

Maybe I asked the question clumsily. Does the current python code truly lack patient creation and information editing? So for now the only way to get patient information into the database is to bootstrap it?

Is Syan's browser code further ahead in this area?

Karsten,

I took the "October 2004" suffix off your name/date stamp because it seemed incongruent to a "January 2005" report.

I am waiting for a Linux (Debian) desktop from which to try the current Python CVS modules so cannot myself knowingly report more onto that wiki page. But a few things (if correct) would be worth adding:

- insert / find / edit patient demographic information