Re: [Gnumed-devel] Drug browsing / Prescribing module

From: E Dodd
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Drug browsing / Prescribing module
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 08:19:03 +1100

On Monday 07 February 2005 21:57, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> Liz,
>
> > from another place in the program a report can be generated which lists
> > the medication list either as text with the latin abbreviations
> > or as a table
> > with times (like breakfast and lunch) for x axis
> > and medication and tablet size for y axis
> > and numerals in the boxes to tell the customer what to take.
>
> If you find this useful can you document it in the Wiki as a
> design suggestion ?
>
> Karsten

this is going ahead, but i can't decide where in the wiki to put it, so i have
left it on my page until the WikiSpaceEditor moves it somewhere.
there is a small overlap with some details in prescribing module but it is
describing concepts not coding so i didn't tag it onto prescribing module
liz
--
The pollution's at that awkward stage.  Too thick to navigate and too
thin to cultivate.