[Gnumed-devel] XUL (plus XPCOM) was Re: Anticoagulation project and larg

From: J Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] XUL (plus XPCOM) was Re: Anticoagulation project and larger planning issues
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 21:45:39 -0800

At 2:59 PM +1100 2/5/05, Thilo Schuler wrote:
But there are also pure web served examples like this amazon browser http://www.faser.net/mab/remote.cfm (open with firefox or mozilla).

^^^^^^^^ Blocking of popups must first be disabled (at least for this site)

I have been looking in that technology for some time and it fascinates me.

It seems very appealing as a GUI. Would XUL be much of a learning curve for programmers accustomed to using java or other languages for web browsers?