[Gnumed-devel] logging (was: unmatched [path] results)

From: J Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] logging (was: unmatched [path] results)
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 20:55:53 -0800

At 10:45 AM +0100 2/15/05, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
 > Should the fact that a new org needed to be created appear in a log
 file to be written by the importer,
Yes.

Should we identify what it is that we want/expect/need as far as logging on a project-wide basis, "standard procedures", if you like, that we wish all gnumed parts to provide?

If we should and it has been done, can I be pointed to the info.

If we should and it is timely to get something together, can this thread be replied to, in order to build the info?