Re: [Gnumed-devel] anyone noticed wiki problems

From: Carlos Moro
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] anyone noticed wiki problems
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 23:00:09 +0100

Hi,

Seems our solution, let's try... currently installing...

Thanks Jim,
Best regards,
carlos
James Busser wrote:

Carlos or David (or anyone) think a possible workaround (if not the solution) is offered by:
http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Codev/ModPerl

Can this be implemented at salaam? Alternatively if the above is seen as a bad idea or not worth trying, advise if I should submit a question at TWiki.org. It is just a bit odd that no-one else has complained about it there, given the version we are using was released this past September.