Re: [Gnumed-devel] Where live the mims import scripts

From: Horst Herb
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Where live the mims import scripts
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 12:33:12 +1100

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 12:08, Richard Terry wrote:
> Can someone tell me where Horst put the scripts to create/import mimsannual
> data?

php-drugref cvs, I think in the "python" subdirectory (will move them soon to
"data/AU".

They are essentially the same scripts as you wrote years ago, only important
change was to code for "NULL" defaults - this caused your old scripts to
crash on some rows.

I am not sure whether I checked in the drugref API adapters for MIMS yet, if
not, remind me - the MIMS annual one is ready to go and passes superficial
tests, the MIMS abbrev one is untested yet.

Horst