Re: [Gnumed-devel] Some graphic designs for gnuMed

From: David Grant
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Some graphic designs for gnuMed
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 09:27:19 -0800

Karsten Hilbert wrote:

I like the bottom-left. This would go great with a new website. ;-)

Flatly the flying leaves don't appeal to me. I won't argue
against it, however, if that's what people want. It's still
heaps better than the others.

I thought they looked like flying pieces of paper. And the guy with his hands in the air (gnumed) was taming them like a wizard.

--
David J. Grant
http://www.davidgrant.ca:81