[Gnumed-devel] Re: gnumed files

From: E Dodd
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: gnumed files
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 22:24:23 +1100

On Friday 04 March 2005 12:08, Richard Terry wrote:
> When you get the two comparison pictures of the gui, yours and mine, on the
> gnuMed list, can you put them up on your  internet machine with a URL.
>
> I want to post the graphics rendering question to the wxPython group but
> can't post the png's.
>
> Thanks
>
> Richard
I've duplicated these at
http://www.billiau.net/coffee_break/files/gnumed/gui_demo.tar.gz";
http://www.billiau.net/coffee_break/files/gnumed/wxPython_trial";
http://www.billiau.net/coffee_break/files/gnumed/liz_fH.png";
http://www.billiau.net/coffee_break/files/gnumed/richar_fH.png";

because I've made a new directory on the server to look a bit tidier
I haven't removed the old copies yet (my apache doesn't allow symlinks).
--
To update Voltaire, "I may kill all msgs from you, but I'll fight for
your right to post it, and I'll let it reside on my disks".