Re: [Gnumed-devel] wiki users

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] wiki users
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 20:53:50 -0800

At 8:55 PM +0200 4/5/05, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
Which just might offer them yet another valid address to
exploit (yours and the list's) if they do happen to be
spammers.

Unless it is feasible to contact them anonymously (i.e. without a valid return address) and making the invitation without citing the actual gnumed list address.

I wonder though if this is more apprehension than is called for... would spambots be programmed sufficiently smart to add themselves to wikis, submitting not only a valid WikiUser name but additional registration information?

I googled another of the names and determined the person seemed to have some other (maybe low) activity with metafrog and another open source project.