Re: [Gnumed-devel] drugref status

From: Ian Haywood
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] drugref status
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 19:39:09 +1000

Thilo Schuler wrote:
Hi Richard,

thanks but take a look at the role model application (MAB at http://www.faser.net/mab with Firefox)
This is cool. Thilo, do you know how to do something in XUL like Google Suggest
(http://www.google.com/webhp?complete=1&hl=en) I find it hard to believe there
isn't a way,
in fact, wait a sec, I'm using that functionality right now in Thunderbird ;-)
so there must be a way

This is the equivalent of what we call the phrasewheel in gnumed-wxpython.
This would make it very tempting for a GUI
The problem is you need to write it in javascript. (ugh)

Ian