[Gnumed-devel] Re: distutils

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: distutils
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 10:04:26 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 12 Jun 2005, J Busser wrote:

No, you can't (unless something has changed). To date,
you can only choose to exclude them from your local copy.
I know that several projects in Debian switched to SVN were you can
remove directories.  For me as a stupid user it is no change, because
you could even
    alias svn cvs
I would not vote for changing a running system but I just wanted to
mention that there is a solution out there which works fine for such
cases (and others).

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--