Re: [Gnumed-devel] Still trying to get gnumed running under 2.6

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Still trying to get gnumed running under 2.6
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 16:00:18 +0200

On Tuesday 21 June 2005 00:59, Richard Terry wrote:
> Tried what was suggested and it dosn't work
>
> Regards
>
> Richard
>
> On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 03:54 am, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> > On Mon, Jun 20, 2005 at 06:39:12AM +0200, Hilbert, Sebastian wrote:
> > > Put the attached file one directory below client
> > > on my system it's gnumed/gnumed whereas the the client lives in
> > > gnumed/gnumed/client

> > > #!/usr/bin/env python
> > > import sys
> > >
> > > sys.setdefaultencoding('iso8859-1') # replace with encoding you want to
> > > be the default one
> >
> > This is the brute force approach that ought to work for nearly
> > all non-slavic latin-script countries.
> >
> > Karsten

Hi Richard ! Did you try before or after a recent CVS checkout ?
Karsten added a sitecustomize.py to the CVS which does not work for me. It
lives in the client directory. Remove it and put my script one dir below
client. This works for me. Don't know why Karsten's version does not work for
me.

cave : After next cvs checkout you will get Karsten's file again. Then both
files exist and GNUmed does not work.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Hilbert