Fwd: Re: [Gnumed-devel] New Zealand's Intrahealth

From: Syan Tan
Subject: Fwd: Re: [Gnumed-devel] New Zealand's Intrahealth
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 00:53:31 +0800

----- Original Message -----
From: Syan Tan <address@hidden>
To: J Busser <address@hidden>
Sent: Mon Jul 18  0:48

On Sun Jul 17 13:52 , J Busser address@hidden> sent:

>Does anyone know it well enough to have insight into any Achilles
>heel(s) that it might have, as far as serving doctors well as an EMR
>(I mean over and above my presumption that it's a lock-in license
>paradigm):
>
>http://intrahealth.co.nz/index.html

This site has some of the other software comparable with
profile in usability,

http://www.drsref.com.au/medsoftware.html

this guy apparently started the whole MD thing in OZ,
so may be do a usability head-to-head study ,
http://www.bpsoftware.com.au/

some people who objected to MD's lockin used this one in OZ,
and the original maker provided a demo, and I thought
it was on par with MD
http://www.promedicus.com.au/products/content/promed01.html

I also work for a Kiwi sometimes who likes Apple and Genie,
the latter being another EMR in OZ , written from
the small business perspective .

I thought the marketing for profile at the gp conference
was top notch, and would impress anyone interested in the
gp with a corporate feel.